Wednesday, May 19, 2010

IT’S JUST ANOTHER DAY FOR THE ADD COACH

Today started off badly in terms of my ADD. When it starts this way, the whole day is off. First, I went to the doctor who noted that my white long pants were covered with what looked like blood, but was really lipstick. How did that happen? I really don’t know. So before going to my office, I changed my pants, and then went to buy coffee. So far, not so bad until I reached my office, started to drink my coffee, and found that the top was not securely on. So after spilling my coffee all over me, I went to my car and got a Diet Coke. I dropped it on the ground, and the can exploded and got all over my clothes. I expected a client so couldn’t go home. I washed my clothes off as much as possible, but still had to explain myself to my clients. Thank God most of them were ADDers! Finally, I finally decided to write this blog, when I realized that I had left my computer at the coffee shop. Fortunately, it was found and I retrieved it. But what a day!.

Have you adult ADDers ever had a totally messed up day like I did?

No comments: